3/11/2012

At the back of my closet

I just moved in my new house (well, it has been 3 months ago, but still) and today I went to my old house to clean the last few things in my previous closet. I found some stuff I haven't worn, or have worn a long time ago. So I call it my vintage :)




Okay, I confess, I've worn this once in the past 2 years, but okay, I just wanted to show it :) I like the design, but the color is so barbie-ish...

I've never worn this scarf, but I might do it soon. Because eventhough it's also barbie-pink, it's still a scarf, and that is less 'in-your-face' than a jacket.

 Mint green coat.. I like the color, it's soft and feminine, and one of the it-colors this season. But I don't really like the model. I've worn this a few times in the past, and my friends called me 'Mint Ice-Cream' :)

 White summer jacket.. same story I think. I don't like the model, because it's kind of oversized, but not in the good way. So I might just wear it as a raincoat (because they are ALWAYS oversized).


 I think this one is okay, and I have worn this about six years ago (yes, when I was seven and yes, it still fits!).

 Mini-fake-Louis-Vuitton-hat. I'm officially in love with this! Okay, actually this doesn't count because I've worn this a few times in the past year, but I think it is worth showing, and you might see it a few times again in the future :)

 White faux fur thingy, the reason for not wearing this is because I'm not a big fan of fur, but after seeing a lot of beautiful combinations with fur (without looking arrogant), made me like fur.

My lovely mini bag! :D I tell you, this is going to be the it-bag next season. Yeah, I just predicted a trend.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...