2/22/2014

Oh, Paris!


Goooood evening,

I decided to write some English today because I've been feeling this language a little better than Dutch recently. I will be blogging with more structure and more often from now on (I promise!) because I really enjoy doing it, but for some reason I haven't been so inspired to write anything lately. And if so, I'll probably be doing more personal life blogging, about scientific stuff, experiences or cool events I've attended, with fashion being a little on the background. 

Anyway, I went on a schooltrip to Paris a couple months ago, but I just couldn't find the time to sort my photo's out, but the magical moment has finally arrived. Paris was, said on its Parisiennes, superbe! Ofcourse it was. Just wasting afternoon sun lounging around at Champs-Élysees with my best friends, trying out authentic macarons, seeing Paris' view from Paris' heart (Eiffeltower. Yes.), going to sleep too late, waking up too early, eating crêpes, discovering French art, doing the typical tourists stuff, shopping real French vintage, performing as a street-artist, being on the bus 5 hours per day and going to the coolest scientific place ever... yes, that included pretty much my week in France.




Here performing as streets artists, it was a lovely experience and we attracted a huge public. We also earned quite some money. We gave it all to this man who helped our act by playing the guitar for us.  


Liefs,

Linda Ruan

10 comments:

  1. Hele leuke foto's! Je hebt het wel leuk gehad zo te zien(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het ziet er heel gezellig uit, Parijs is ook zo'n geweldige stad! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk om te zien, mooie foto's heb je gemaakt! Zo te zien was het heel leuk! ik vind je outift met die bordeaux/paars achtige top met dat rokje echt heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie foto's. Ik ga 17 april ook, heb er zo'n zin in! Leuk om dan alvast een kijkje te nemen via jouw foto's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoaa thanks for sharing the photos !
    feels like i can see Paris from here=D
    visit mine and be friend.
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to come paris! never been :(

    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, it looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends :) I was in Paris 2 weeks ago as well at the Kanye west concert at Fondation Louis Vuitton, I also write a blog so you can see my pictures here :) http://www.katcaprice.com/blog1/paris-with-kayne/26/3/2015

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...