1/18/2012

Green fingers



 So I'm in the middle of my testweek, and between the studying, I like to go outside and just look around, shoot some photos en just enjoy nature.

Ik zit nu dus midden in mijn toetsweek, en tussen het leren door, ga ik graag naar buiten om gewoon om me heen te kijken, foto's te maken en te genieten.

 (Ponchocoat - Style by Kling, 'sweater' Polo by Ralph Lauren, black trousers H&M, Bag Pieces, Shoes Puma, gloves H&M, 'Hat' Pieces, Belt C&A)













Oh, by the way, I'm also addicted to this chocolate things (: Everything which chocolate just attracts me.

Oh trouwens, ik ben ook echt verslaafd aan deze chocoladedingetjes (: Alles met chocola heeft een aantrekkingskracht op mij (:

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...